Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Sickie...

Well - I can't tell you "Wow! I've lost 20 pounds now!" cause I haven't, and I'm not going to lie. I'm a little bit off track. I haven't gained any back, and I am more agile and feel healthier than I have in over a year (because of boxing and the 12 pounds I HAVE lost so far!). The eating is very tough, though. I have been sick, so standing at the stove cooking hasn't been top priority for me.

That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it. haha...

I will be back, though! I will write this Friday or Saturday. And I will be better and have more energy and cooking a lot healthier meals!!

Thanks for sticking with me=)

xo - andrea

2 comments:

  1. I wondered what happened to you. 12 pounds is still a great loss. And to feel healthier and be healthier is the real goal. Keep it in sight. I am steadily losing 1-2 pounds per week and am down a total of 6.6 lbs thus far. I have started doing ZUMBA classes once a week as well as biking 5-10 miles a night on my stationary bike. But for me it is the food too. I am still counting my weight watchers points, but some days I go over and when I do I go WAAAY over. My husband helps to reign me in since he is counting his points as well. Please keep posting. I love having you to lose 100 pounds with in 2010! Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm starting my 100lb weight loss tomorrow with the help from my doctor. I just started a blog as well. It's good to know there are others out there working hard at loosing the weight and getting healthy. I look forward to watching your progress.

    all the best,
    Hope

    ReplyDelete